Methodology of the National Health Account for Germany - Database, compilation and results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Umed Temurshoev & Marcel P. Timmer, 2011. "Joint estimation of supply and use tables," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 863-882, November.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 1984. "A family of square and rectangular interregional input-output tables and models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 565-582, November.
- Umed Temurshoev & Colin Webb & Norihiko Yamano, 2011. "Projection Of Supply And Use Tables: Methods And Their Empirical Assessment," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 91-123.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: Reply," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 795-805.
- Johannes Többen & Tobias Heinrich Kronenberg, 2015. "Construction Of Multi-Regional Input--Output Tables Using The Charm Method," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 487-507, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017.
"Basic Results of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - Validation of Direct Effects of the Health Economy,"
80717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Basic Results of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - Validation of Indirect Effects of the Health Economy," MPRA Paper 80719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Methodology of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - An Iterative Algorithm-Based Multiregionalization Approach of Supply and Use Tables with Emphasis on Health," MPRA Paper 80712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Application of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - A financial equalization scheme to cope with lagging investments in German hospitals," MPRA Paper 80720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marek Radvanský & Ivan Lichner, 2021. "An alternative approach to the construction of multi-regional input–output tables of the Czech Republic: application of the CHARM method," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1083-1111, November.
- Umed Temursho & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Krzysztof Wojtowicz & Luis Rey & Matthias Weitzel & Toon Vandyck & Bert Saveyn, 2020. "Projecting input-output tables for model baselines," JRC Working Papers JRC120513, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zheng LU & Xiang DENG, 2017. "Regional Specialization: New Methods Of Measurement And The Trends In China 1987-2007," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 17(2), pages 119-134.
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel P. & de Vries, Gaaitzen J., 2015. "How important are exports for job growth in China? A demand side analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 19-32.
- José M. Rueda-Cantuche & Tamas Revesz & Antonio F. Amores & Agustín Velázquez & Marian Mraz & Emanuele Ferrari & Alfredo J. Mainar-Causapé & Letizia Montinari & Bert Saveyn, 2020. "Improving the European input–output database for global trade analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017.
"The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(S1), pages 148-168.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothe, Frank, 2017. "The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains," CAWM Discussion Papers 94, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017. "The Effect of Globalisation on Energy Footprints: Disentangling the Links of Global Value Chains," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-587, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jahn, Malte, 2013. "Economics of extreme weather events in cities: Terminology and regional impact models," HWWI Research Papers 143, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- J.-P. Ferreira & P. Ramos & L. Cruz & E. Barata, 2017. "Modeling commuting patterns in a multi-regional input–output framework: impacts of an ‘urban re-centralization’ scenario," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 301-317, October.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Inter-industrial relations and sectoral employment development in German regions," HWWI Research Papers 127, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Lampiris, Georgios & Karelakis, Christos & Loizou, Efstratios, 2018. "Evaluation of the impacts of CAP policy measures on a local economy: The case of a Greek region," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 745-751.
- Karyn Morrissey, 2016. "A location quotient approach to producing regional production multipliers for the Irish economy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 491-506, August.
- Leonardo Mastronardi & Carlos Adrián Romero & Omar Osvaldo Chisari, 2012. "Local taxes in Buenos Aires City: a general equilibrium effects," EcoMod2012 3879, EcoMod.
- Fischer, W. & Hake, J.-Fr. & Kuckshinrichs, W. & Schröder, T. & Venghaus, S., 2016. "German energy policy and the way to sustainability: Five controversial issues in the debate on the “Energiewende”," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1580-1591.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Leonardo J. Mastronardi & Carlos A. Romero, 2014. "Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula for regionalizing national input-output tables: The case of the Province of C¨®rdoba, Argentina," Working Papers 20141406, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Hermannsson, Kristinn & McIntyre, Stuart G., 2014.
"Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 1-11.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Stuart G McIntyre, 2013. "Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 emissions," Working Papers 1315, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson & Stuart G., McIntyre, 2013. "Local consumption and territorial based accounting for CO2 Emissions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-63, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tukker, Arnold & Poliakov, Evgueni & Heijungs, Reinout & Hawkins, Troy & Neuwahl, Frederik & Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Giljum, Stefan & Moll, Stephan & Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike, 2009. "Towards a global multi-regional environmentally extended input-output database," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1928-1937, May.
- Többen, Johannes, 2017. "Regional Net Impacts and Social Distribution Effects of Promoting Renewable Energies in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 195-208.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2012. "Regional input-output models and the treatment of imports in the European System of Accounts (ESA)," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 32(2), pages 175-191, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output analysis; economic footprint; health economy; Germany;
All these keywords.
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2016-09-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:73561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.