A family of square and rectangular interregional input-output tables and models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tukker, Arnold & Poliakov, Evgueni & Heijungs, Reinout & Hawkins, Troy & Neuwahl, Frederik & Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Giljum, Stefan & Moll, Stephan & Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike, 2009. "Towards a global multi-regional environmentally extended input-output database," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1928-1937, May.
- Julián Pérez & Milagros Dones & Carlos Llano, 2009. "An interregional impact analysis of the EU structural funds in Spain (1995-1999)," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 509-529, August.
- Jozef Kubala, 2016. "Impact of European Integration Process on Value Added Creation in Chosen Member Countries," GEMF Working Papers 2016-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Többen, Johannes, 2017. "Regional Net Impacts and Social Distribution Effects of Promoting Renewable Energies in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 195-208.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011.
"Accounting foundations for interregional commodity-by-industry input-output models,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 187-196, October.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011. "Accounting Foundations for Interregional Commodity-by-Industry Input-Output Models," Working Papers Research Paper 2011-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Kronenberg, Tobias & Többen, Johannes, 2011. "Regional input-output modelling in Germany: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia," MPRA Paper 35494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Escobedo-CardeÃ±oso & Jan Oosterhaven, 2011. "Hybrid Interregional Input-Output Construction Methods: Applied To The Seven Region Spanish Input-Output Table," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1794, European Regional Science Association.
- Llano Verduras, C., 2004. "The Interregional Trade in the Context of a Multirregional Input-Output Model for Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-34, Diciembre.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2016. "Methodology of the National Health Account for Germany - Database, compilation and results," MPRA Paper 73561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura & Yuichi Moriguchi, 2004. "A Simple Multi-Regional Input-Output Account for Waste Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 1-20.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0250-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:14:y:1984:i:4:p:565-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.