Joint estimation of supply and use tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lourens Broersma & Ton Van Moergastel, 2007. "A Shortcut Method for Generating Time Series of Input Data for Productivity Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 277-293.
- Randall Jackson & Alan Murray, 2004. "Alternative Input-Output Matrix Updating Formulations," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 135-148.
- Louis de Mesnard & Ronald E. Miller, 2006.
"A Note On Added Information In The Ras Procedure: Reexamination Of Some Evidence,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 517-528.
- Louis De Mesnard & Miller Ronald E., 2006. "A Note on added information in the RAS Procedure: reexamination of some evidence," Post-Print hal-00375177, HAL.
- Wenfeng Huang & Shintaro Kobayashi & Hajime Tanji, 2008. "Updating an Input-Output Matrix with Sign-preservation: Some Improved Objective Functions and their Solutions," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 111-123.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel P. & de Vries, Gaaitzen J., 2015. "How important are exports for job growth in China? A demand side analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 19-32.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2012. "New measures of output, labour and capital in industries of the Russian economy," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-123, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- C. Veeramani & Garima Dhir, 2017. "Domestic value added content of India's exports: Estimates for 112 sectors, 1999-2000 to 2012-13," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Veeramani C & Garima Dhir, 2017. "Domestic Value Added Content of India's Exports: Estimates for 112 Sectors, 1999-2000 to 2012-13," Working Papers id:11889, eSocialSciences.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timmer, Marcel & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "China and the World Economy:A Global Value Chain Perspective on Exports, Incomes and Jobs," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-128, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Pothen, Frank, 2017.
"A structural decomposition of global Raw Material Consumption,"
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 154-165.
- Pothen, Frank, 2015. "A structural decomposition of global raw material consumption," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Julia Wörz, 2013.
"How Important Is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-27.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva & Robert Stehrer & Julia Woerz, 2012. "How Important is Total Factor Productivity for Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries?," Working Papers 2012/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017.
"Basic Results of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - Validation of Direct Effects of the Health Economy,"
80717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Basic Results of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - Validation of Indirect Effects of the Health Economy," MPRA Paper 80719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga Gavrilova & Raivo Vilu, 2015. "Estonia's Energy-related Greenhouse Gas Emissions in 1995-2011: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 67-84, February.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2016. "Methodology of the National Health Account for Germany - Database, compilation and results," MPRA Paper 73561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Application of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - A financial equalization scheme to cope with lagging investments in German hospitals," MPRA Paper 80720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:90:y:2011:i:4:p:863-882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.