Entropy Theory and RAS are Friends
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chisari, Omar Osvaldo & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012. "Building an input-output Model for Buenos Aires City," MPRA Paper 40028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CARDENETE M. Alejandro & SANCHO Ferran, "undated".
"Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates,"
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 556.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2003. "Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," Working Papers 88, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2383-:d:123741 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canning, Patrick & Wang, Zhi, 2004. "A flexible modeling framework to estimate interregional trade patterns and input-output accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3359, The World Bank.
- Ramos Carvajal, Carmen & Fernández Vázquez, Esteban, 2002. "Temporal projection of an input-output tables series for the region of Asturias," ERSA conference papers ersa02p211, European Regional Science Association.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006.
"Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200604, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2006.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2006. "Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework," MPRA Paper 1730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Stephensen, 2016. "Logit Scaling: A General Method for Alignment in Microsimulation models," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(3), pages 89-102.
- Peter Stephensen, 2012.
"SBAM: An Algorithm for Pair Matching,"
DREAM Working Paper Series
201201, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Stephensen, Peter & Markeprand, Tobias, 2013. "SBAM: An algorithm for pair matching," MPRA Paper 59580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Stephensen & Tobias Markeprand, 2013. "SBAM: An Algorithm for Pair Matching," DREAM Working Paper Series 201303, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Jakub Boratyński, 2016. "A Bayesian Approach to Matrix Balancing: Transformation of Industry-Level Data under NACE Revision," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(4), pages 219-239, December.
- Peters, Jeffrey C. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2016. "The database–modeling nexus in integrated assessment modeling of electric power generation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 107-116.
- Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Imori, Denise, 2008. "Geoprocessing and estimation of interregional input-output systems an application to the state of Sao Paulo in Brazil," MPRA Paper 54036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romero, Carlos A., 2009.
"Calibración de modelos de equilibrio general computado: Métodos y práctica usual
[Calibration of CGE models: Methods and current practice]," MPRA Paper 17767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Fernandez-Vazquez & Andre Lemelin & Fernando Rubiera-Morollón, 2014. "Applying entropy econometrics to estimate data at a disaggregated spatial scale," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 159-169, October.
- Rich, Jeppe & Mulalic, Ismir, 2012. "Generating synthetic baseline populations from register data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 467-479.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:460-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Casiano Peñate & Dolores Peñate, 2003. "New Nonlinear Approaches for the Adjustment and Updating of a SAM," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 259-272, September.
- Casiano Manrique De Lara Peñate & Dolores Santos-Peñate, "undated". "Comparison of Different Updating Procedures and Identification of Temporal Patterns," EcoMod2006 272100059, EcoMod.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haykel Hadj Salem, 2004. "The Macroeconomic Social Accounting Matrix of Tunisia in 1996," Computational Economics 0410001, EconWPA.
- Szabó, Norbert, 2015. "Methods for regionalizing input-output tables," MPRA Paper 73947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardenete, M. Alejandro & Sancho, Ferran, 2004. "Sensitivity of CGE Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 37-56.
- Casiano Peñate & Dolores Peñate, 2004. "New Nonlinear Approaches for the Adjustment and Updating of a SAM," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 259-272, September.
- Jonas Zangenberg Hansen & Peter Stephensen & Joachim Borg Kristensen, 2013. "Household Formation and Housing Demand Forecasts," DREAM Working Paper Series 201308, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Jordan Hristov & Aleksandra Martinovska-Stojcheska & Yves Surry, 2016. "The Economic Role of Water in FYR Macedonia: An Input–Output Analysis and Implications for the Western Balkan Countries," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-37, December.
- Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier, 2013.
"Federalismo fiscal en Argentina: Un análisis de efectos spillover mediante un CGE regional
[Fiscal Federalism in Argentina: An analysis of spillover effects using a regional CGE]," MPRA Paper 54376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .