New Nonlinear Approaches for the Adjustment and Updating of a SAM
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S M Macgill, 1977. "Theoretical properties of biproportional matrix adjustments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(6), pages 687-701, June.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McDougall, Robert, 1999. "Entropy Theory and RAS are Friends," GTAP Working Papers 300, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:36:y:2003:i:3:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.