New Nonlinear Approaches for the Adjustment and Updating of a SAM
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000.
"Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods,"
TMD discussion papers
58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001. "Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S M Macgill, 1977. "Theoretical properties of biproportional matrix adjustments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(6), pages 687-701, June.
- McDougall, Robert, 1999. "Entropy Theory and RAS are Friends," GTAP Working Papers 300, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:36:y:2003:i:3:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.