New Nonlinear Approaches for the Adjustment and Updating of a SAM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S M Macgill, 1977. "Theoretical properties of biproportional matrix adjustments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(6), pages 687-701, June.
- McDougall, Robert, 1999. "Entropy Theory and RAS are Friends," GTAP Working Papers 300, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Morillas & Laura Moniche & J Marcos Castro, 2005. "Efectos Ultra Frontera Y Convergencia Regional. Una Reflexión A Partir Del Mac 94-99 En Andalucía," Urban/Regional 0512008, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output; social accounting; updating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:36:y:2003:i:3:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.