Comparing the impact of food and energy price shocks on consumers : a social accounting matrix analysis for Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Blane D. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1992. "District-level economic linkages in Kenya: Evidence based on a small regional social accounting matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-897, June.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:4:y:2000:i:3:p:292-306:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn, 2000.
"Structural Characteristics of the Economy of Mozambique: A SAM-Based Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 292-306, October.
- Channing Arndt & Henning Tarp Jensen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Structural Characteristics of the Economy of Mozambique: A SAM-based Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 292-306, October.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Quentin Wodon & Hassan Zaman, 2010. "Higher Food Prices in Sub-Saharan Africa: Poverty Impact and Policy Responses," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 157-176, February.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns,"
33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Jung, Hong-Sang, 1996. "A multiplier decomposition method to analyze poverty alleviation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 279-300, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akkemik, K. Ali, 2011. "Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 854-864, February.
- Edirisa Nseera, 2016. "Working Paper 242 - Understanding the prospective local content in the petroleum sector; and the potential impact of high energy prices on production sectors and household welfare in Uganda," Working Paper Series 2350, African Development Bank.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zhang, Zengkai & Guo, Ju'e & Qian, Dong & Xue, Yong & Cai, Luping, 2013. "Effects and mechanism of influence of China's resource tax reform: A regional perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 676-685.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise, 2016.
"Investissements Sociaux et Pauvreté en R.D.Congo: Une Approche en Équilibre Général
[Social Investments and Poverty in the D.R.Congo : A General Equilibrium Approach]," MPRA Paper 72662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quentin Wodon, 2012. "Improving the Targeting of Social Programs in Ghana," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13082.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1954-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:13081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wodon, Quentin & Zaman, Hassan, 2008. "Rising food prices in Sub-Saharan Africa : poverty impact and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4738, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Food&Beverage Industry; Energy Production and Transportation; Emerging Markets; Access to Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2008-10-07 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2008-10-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-10-07 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.