Report NEP-MKT-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent Çelik, 2008. "Strategic Informative Advertising in a Horizontally Differentiated Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp359, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Michael Heller, 2008. "Corporate Brand Building at Shell-Mex Ltd in the Interwar Period," Working Papers 23, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Wodon, Quentin & Tsimpo, Clarence & Coulombe, Harold, 2008. "Assessing the potential impact on poverty of rising cereals prices : the case of Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4740, The World Bank.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2008. "Market Structure and the Diffusion of E-Commerce: Evidence from the Retail Banking Industry," Working Papers 08-32, Bank of Canada.
- Fabricio Coricelli & Roman Horváth, 2008. "Price Setting and Market Structure: An Empirical Analysis of Micro Data," Working Papers IES 2008/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Julia S. Cheney, 2008. "An examination of mobile banking and mobile payments: building adoption as experience goods?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francisco Martinez, 2008. "Learning by Copying," ThE Papers 08/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Comparing the impact of food and energy price shocks on consumers : a social accounting matrix analysis for Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4741, The World Bank.
- Wodon, Quentin & Tsimpo, Clarence & Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Joseph, George & Adoho, Franck & Coulombe, Harold, 2008. "Potential impact of higher food prices on poverty : summary estimates for a dozen west and central African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4745, The World Bank.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2008. "Integrating European retail payment systems: some economics of SEPA," Research Discussion Papers 22/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Rice prices and poverty in Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4742, The World Bank.
- Stefan Schwarzkopf, 2008. "Turning Trade Marks into Brands: how Advertising Agencies Created Brands in the Global Market Place, 1900-1930," Working Papers 18, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.