Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarancón, Miguel Angel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas Albiñana, Fernando, 2010. "Assessing the influence of manufacturing sectors on electricity demand. A cross-country input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1900-1908, April.
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Comparing the impact of food and energy price shocks on consumers : a social accounting matrix analysis for Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4741, The World Bank.
- Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat, 2007. "The politics of regulation in the Turkish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1761-1770, March.
- Hartono, Djoni & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2008.
"The economy-wide impact of controlling energy consumption in Indonesia: An analysis using a Social Accounting Matrix framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1404-1419, April.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200702, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2007.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Departmental Working Papers 2007-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Han, Sang-Yong & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2004. "The role of the four electric power sectors in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1531-1543, September.
- Kira R. Fabrizio & Nancy L. Rose & Catherine D. Wolfram, 2007.
"Do Markets Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on US Electric Generation Efficiency,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1250-1277, September.
- Kira Markiewicz & Nancy L. Rose & Catherine Wolfram, 2004. "Do Markets Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on U.S. Electric Generation Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 11001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- Roland-Holst, David W & Sancho, Ferran, 1995. "Modeling Prices in a SAM Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 361-371, May.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tiwari, Piyush, 2000. "An analysis of sectoral energy intensity in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 771-778, September.
- R. Seymore & P. D. Adams & M. Mabugu & J. H. van Heerden & J. Blignaut, 2009.
"The impact of an electricity generation tax on the South African economy,"
139, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Reyno Seymore & Philip David Adams & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden & James Blignaut, 2009. "The Impact Of An Electricity Generation Tax On The South African Economy," Working Papers 200920, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2008. "Impacts of a rise in electricity tariff on prices of other products in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3135-3139, August.
- Fofana, Ismaél & Chitiga, Margaret & Mabugu, Ramos, 2009. "Oil prices and the South African economy: A macro-meso-micro analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5509-5518, December.
- Ali Akkemik, K., 2009. "Cost function estimates, scale economies and technological progress in the Turkish electricity generation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 204-213, January.
- Bagdadioglu, Necmiddin & Odyakmaz, Necmi, 2009. "Turkish electricity reform," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 144-152, March.
- Fuat Oğuz, 2010. "Competition by regulation in energy markets: the case of Turkey," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 41-58, August.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel, 2009. "An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5776-5786, December.
- Necmiddin Bagdadioglu & Catherine Waddams Price & Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2007. "Measuring Potential Gains from Mergers among Electricity Distribution Companies in Turkey using a Non-Parametric Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 83-110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-3-jamasb is not listed on IDEAS
- Mbanda, Vandudzai & Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo, 2018. "Impacts of Public Infrastructure Investment in South Africa: A SAM and CGE-Based Analysis of the Public Economic Sector," MPRA Paper 90613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:appene:v:251:y:2019:i:c:33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:39-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal & Govinda Timilsina & Michael Toman, 2014. "Energy Sector Reform, Economic Efficiency and Poverty Reduction," Discussion Papers Series 529, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Guo, Ju'e & Qian, Dong & Xue, Yong & Cai, Luping, 2013. "Effects and mechanism of influence of China's resource tax reform: A regional perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 676-685.
- Jamasb,Tooraj & Nepal,Rabindra & Timilsina,Govinda R., 2015. "A quarter century effort yet to come of age : a survey of power sector reforms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7330, The World Bank.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2016. "The impacts of petroleum price fluctuations on income distribution across ethnic groups in Malaysia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 25-36.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial accounting matrix Electricity Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:2:p:854-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.