Structural Patterns of the Bioeconomy in the EU Member States – a SAM approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waters, Edward C. & Weber, Bruce A. & Holland, David W., 1999. "The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, July.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006. "Missing links in key sector analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 319-325.
- Channing Arndt & Henning Tarp Jensen & Finn Tarp, 2000.
"Structural Characteristics of the Economy of Mozambique: A SAM-based Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 292-306, October.
- Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Tarp, Finn, 2000. "Structural Characteristics of the Economy of Mozambique: A SAM-Based Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 292-306, October.
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Francisco Javier De Miguel-Velez & Jesus Perez-Mayo, 2008. "Poverty Reduction and SAM Multipliers: An Evaluation of Public Policies in a Regional Framework," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 449-466, December.
- Marc Mueller & Ignacio Perez Dominguez & Stephan Gay, 2009. "Construction of Social Accounting Matrices for the EU-27 with a Disaggregated Agricultural Sector (AgroSAM)," JRC Working Papers JRC53558, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Robinson, Sherman & Roland-Holst, David W., 1988. "Macroeconomic structure and computable general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 353-375.
- Benedetto Rocchi, 2009. "The CAP reform between targeting and equity: a structural policy analysis for Italy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 175-201, June.
- M'Barek, Robert & Philippidis, George & Suta, Cornelia & Vinyes, Cristina & Caivano, Arnaldo & Ferrari, Emanuele & Ronzon, Tevecia & Sanjuan Lopez, Ana & Santini, Fabien, 2014. "Observing and analysing the Bioeconomy in the EU – Adapting data and tools to new questions and challenges," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBioeconomy; Social Accounting Matrix; agriculture; European Union;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2014-10-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc90698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.