Multiplicadores contables y análisis estructural en la matriz de contabilidad social. Una aplicación al caso español
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain|
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/revistas/presentacion.asp Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1991. "SAMs, the SNA and National Accounting Capabilities," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(2), pages 177-198, June.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1985. "Commodity Balances and National Accounts: A SAM Perspective," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(2), pages 155-169, June.
- Skountzos, Theodoros, 1988. "Social Accounting Matrix Multipliers in a Developing Economy: The Case of Greece," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 22(1-2), pages 57-71.
- Clemente Polo & D. Roland-Holst & Ferrán Sancho, 1991. "Descomposición de multiplicadores en un modelo multisectorial: una aplicación al caso español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Robinson, Sherman & Roland-Holst, David W., 1988. "Macroeconomic structure and computable general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 353-375.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:24:y:2000:i:2:p:419-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.