Observing and analysing the Bioeconomy in the EU – Adapting data and tools to new questions and challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011.
"Interdependencies in the energy-bioenergy-food price systems: A cointegration analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 326-348, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61009, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Pierre Boulanger & María Del Carmen Delgado & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'Barek, 2014. "Agri-Food And Bio-Based Analysis In The Spanish Economy Using A Key Sector Approach," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 112-134, July.
- Wallace E. Tyner, 2010.
"The integration of energy and agricultural markets,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 193-201, November.
- Tyner, Wallace E., 2009. "The Integration of Energy and Agricultural Markets," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53214, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marc Mueller & Ignacio Perez Dominguez & Stephan Gay, 2009. "Construction of Social Accounting Matrices for the EU-27 with a Disaggregated Agricultural Sector (AgroSAM)," JRC Working Papers JRC53558, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sophie Hélaine & Mihaly Himics & Robert M'barek & Arnaldo Caivano, 2013. "DataM - Data on Agriculture, Trade and Models; a tool for flexible management, extension and integration of (model) databases," JRC Working Papers JRC81668, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish, 2011. "Oil price, biofuels and food supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8098-8105.
- Rathmann, Régis & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2010. "Land use competition for production of food and liquid biofuels: An analysis of the arguments in the current debate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 14-22.
- Robert M'barek & Wolfgang Britz & Alison Burrell & Jacques Delincé, 2012. "An integrated Modelling Platform for Agro-economic Commodity and Policy Analysis (iMAP) - a look back and the way forward," JRC Working Papers JRC69667, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:21:y:2019:i:50:p:75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia D. Fuentes-Saguar & Alfredo J. Mainar-Causapé & Emanuele Ferrari, 2017. "The Role of Bioeconomy Sectors and Natural Resources in EU Economies: A Social Accounting Matrix-Based Analysis Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Stefan Dragos Cirstea & Andreea Cirstea & Irimie Emil Popa & Gabriel Radu, 2019. "The Role of Bioenergy in Transition to a Sustainable Bioeconomy – Study on EU Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(50), pages 1-75, February.
- Alfredo J. Mainar Causape & George Philippidis & Arnaldo Caivano, 2018. "BioSAMs for the EU Member States: Constructing Social Accounting Matrices with a detailed disaggregation of the bio-economy," JRC Working Papers JRC111812, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- George Philippidis & Robert M’barek & Emanuele Ferrari, 2016. "Is ‘Bio-Based’ Activity a Panacea for Sustainable Competitive Growth?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Alfredo J. Mainar Causape & George Philippidis & Ana Isabel SanjuÃ¡n, 2017. "Analysis of structural patterns in highly disaggregated bioeconomy sectors by EU Member States using SAM/IO multipliers," JRC Working Papers JRC106676, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- George Philippidis & Ana SanJuan Lopez & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'Barek, 2014. "Structural Patterns of the Bioeconomy in the EU Member States – a SAM approach," JRC Working Papers JRC90698, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ronzon, Tévécia & Piotrowski, Stephan & M’Barek, Robert & Carus, Michael, 2017. "A systematic approach to understanding and quantifying the EU’s bioeconomy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 6(1), May.
- Mainar-Causapé , Alfredo J., 2019. "Análisis de los sectores de Bioeconomía a través de matrices de contabilidad social específicas (BioSAMs): el caso de España," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 45, pages 273-282.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieabj:172417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.