Agri-Food And Bio-Based Analysis In The Spanish Economy Using A Key Sector Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia D. Fuentes-Saguar & Alfredo J. Mainar-Causapé & Emanuele Ferrari, 2017. "The Role of Bioeconomy Sectors and Natural Resources in EU Economies: A Social Accounting Matrix-Based Analysis Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Cristian Busu & Mihail Busu, 2019. "Economic Modeling in the Management of Transition to Bioeconomy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(50), pages 1-24, February.
- Alfredo J. Mainar Causape & George Philippidis & Ana Isabel SanjuÃ¡n, 2017. "Analysis of structural patterns in highly disaggregated bioeconomy sectors by EU Member States using SAM/IO multipliers," JRC Working Papers JRC106676, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:aud:audfin:v:21:y:2019:i:50:p:24 is not listed on IDEAS
- M'Barek, Robert & Philippidis, George & Suta, Cornelia & Vinyes, Cristina & Caivano, Arnaldo & Ferrari, Emanuele & Ronzon, Tevecia & Sanjuan Lopez, Ana & Santini, Fabien, 2014. "Observing and analysing the Bioeconomy in the EU – Adapting data and tools to new questions and challenges," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Hua Liao & Celio Andrade & Julio Lumbreras & Jing Tian, 2018. "CO2 Emissions in Beijing: Sectoral Linkages and Demand Drivers," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 113, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- George Philippidis & Ana I. Sanjuán-López, 2018. "A Re-Examination of the Structural Diversity of Biobased Activities and Regions across the EU," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Tévécia Ronzon & Robert M’Barek, 2018. "Socioeconomic Indicators to Monitor the EU’s Bioeconomy in Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revurb:v:26:y:2014:i:2:p:112-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0917-0553 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.