An integrated Modelling Platform for Agro-economic Commodity and Policy Analysis (iMAP) - a look back and the way forward
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert M'barek & Jesus Barreiro-Hurle & Pierre Boulanger & Arnaldo Caivano & Pavel Ciaian & Hasan Dudu & Maria Espinosa Goded & Thomas Fellmann & Emanuele Ferrari & Sergio Gomez Y Paloma & Celso Gorri, 2017. "Scenar 2030 - Pathways for the European agriculture and food sector beyond 2020," JRC Working Papers JRC108449, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pierre Boulanger & Hasan Dudu & Emanuele Ferrari & Mainar Causape Alfredo & Ilaria Proietti, 2017. "Boosting the Fertilizer Production in Kenya: a CGE analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC104685, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hasan Dudu & Emanuele Ferrari, 2018. "Estimation and Modelling Impacts of Pillar 2 Measures on the Agricultural Sector: Workshop proceedings," JRC Working Papers JRC111756, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Robert M´barek & Ivelin Iliev Rizov, 2013. "European Coexistence Bureau. Best Practice Documents for coexistence of genetically modified crops with conventional and organic farming. 3. Coexistence of genetically modified maize and honey product," JRC Working Papers JRC84850, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- George Philippidis & Robert Mâ€™barek & Emanuele Ferrari, 2016. "Drivers of the European Bioeconomy in Transition (BioEconomy2030): an exploratory, model-based assessment," JRC Working Papers JRC98160, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Boulanger, Pierre & Philippidis, George, 2014. "Modelling the Common Agricultural Policy. General equilibrium effects of the 2014-2020 budget agreement," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182789, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pierre Boulanger & Emanuele Ferrari & Jerzy Michalek & Cristina Vinyes, 2013. "Analysis of the impact of Croatia's accession to the EU on the agri-food sectors. A focus on trade and agricultural policies," JRC Working Papers JRC77246, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pierre Boulanger & Hasan Dudu & Emanuele Ferrari & Mihaly Himics & Robert M'barek, 2016. "Cumulative economic impact of future trade agreements on EU agriculture," JRC Working Papers JRC103602, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Boulanger, Pierre & Ferrari, Emanuele & Michalek, Jerzy & Philippidis, George & Vinyes, Cristina, 2013. "Modelling the Effects of Croatia's Accession to the EU: Trade and Agricultural Policies," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160373, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M'Barek, Robert & Philippidis, George & Suta, Cornelia & Vinyes, Cristina & Caivano, Arnaldo & Ferrari, Emanuele & Ronzon, Tevecia & Sanjuan Lopez, Ana & Santini, Fabien, 2014. "Observing and analysing the Bioeconomy in the EU – Adapting data and tools to new questions and challenges," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Reidsma, Pytrik & Janssen, Sander & Jansen, Jacques & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2018. "On the development and use of farm models for policy impact assessment in the European Union – A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 111-125.
- Koen Dillen & Emanuele Ferrari & Pascal Tillie & George Philippidis & Sophie Helaine, 2013. "Contribution to the economic impact assessment of policy options to regulate animal cloning for food production with an economic simulation model," JRC Working Papers JRC79995, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- María Blanco & Benjamin Van Doorslaer & Wolfgang Britz & Heinz-Peter Witzke, 2012. "Exploring the feasibility of integrating water issues into the CAPRI model," JRC Working Papers JRC77058, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Petra Salamon & Martin Banse & Jesus Barreiro Hurle & Ondrej Chaloupka & Trevor Donnellan & Emil Erjavec & Thomas Fellmann & Kevin Hanrahan & Marlen Hass & Roel Jongeneel & Verena Laquai & Myrna van L, 2017. "Unveiling diversity in agricultural markets projections: from EU to Member States. A medium-term outlook with the AGMEMOD model," JRC Working Papers JRC109115, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2014. "A New Graphical User Interface Generator for Economic Models and its Comparison to Existing Approaches," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(04), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic analysis; impact assessment; Common Agricultural Policy; agricultural trade; agricultural markets; competitiveness; modelling tools; price volatility; database;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc69667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.