The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Jacquet & Gilles Laferté, 2005. "Appropriation et identification des territoires du vin : la lutte entre grands et petits propriétaires du « Corton »," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 76, pages 9-27.
- Njoya, Eric Tchouamou & Nikitas, Alexandros, 2020. "The role of air transport in employment creation and inclusive growth in the Global South: The case of South Africa," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Stefani, Gianluca, 2005.
"Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 77.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 77, pages 85-112.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Post-Print hal-01201114, HAL.
- George Philippidis & Ana SanJuan Lopez & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'Barek, 2014. "Structural Patterns of the Bioeconomy in the EU Member States – a SAM approach," JRC Working Papers JRC90698, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Angjellari-Dajci, Fiorentina & Cebula, Richard & Boylan, Robert & Borg, Rody, 2015. "Uncovering Hidden Industry Linkages in Northeast Florida’s Regional Economy: The Case for Export Expansion in Florida’s Fourth Largest MSA," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Chang Seung & Edward Waters, 2013. "Calculating impacts of exogenous output changes: application of a social accounting matrix (SAM) model to Alaska fisheries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 553-573, October.
- Daniel K. Lew & Chang K. Seung, 2014. "On the Statistical Significance of Regional Economic Impacts from Recreational Fishing Harvest Limits in Southern Alaska," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 241-257.
- Nadreau, Timothy P. & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2020. "Odessa Sub-area Potato Production & Processing Impacts Under an Irrigation-Water Shortage," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(2), December.
- Watson, Philip & Cooke, Stephen & Kay, David & Alward, Greg & Morales, Alfonso, 2017. "A Method for Evaluating the Economic Contribution of a Local Food System," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(2), May.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Euan Phimister & Tomas Ratinger & Deborah Roberts & Dimitris Skuras & Eudokia Balamou & Zuzana Bednarikova & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Sebastien Mary & Frantise, 2012. "Ex-ante Spatial Policy Impact Analysis of the Rural Development Policy in European Rural Areas (RURAL ECMOD)," JRC Working Papers JRC68412, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- George Philippidis & Ana I. Sanjuán-López, 2018. "A Re-Examination of the Structural Diversity of Biobased Activities and Regions across the EU," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Chang K. Seung, 2015. "Untangling Economic Impacts for Alaska Fisheries: A Structural Path Analysis," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 331-347.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Stefani, Gianluca, 2002. "Agriculture and Income Distribution: Insights from a SAM of the Italian Economy," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24919, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.