The Texas construction sector: the tail that wagged the dog
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynn E. Browne, 1992. "Why New England went the way of Texas rather than California," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 23-41.
- Kenneth Spong, 2000.
"Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria, Jan 17.
- Andrew C. Krikelas, 1992. "Why regions grow: a review of research on the economic base model," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 16-29.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Edward Moscovitch, 1990. "The downturn in the New England economy: what lies behind it?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 53-65.
- Follain James R. & Leavens Donald R. & Velz Orawin T., 1993. "Identifying the Effects of Tax Reform on Multifamily Rental Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 275-298, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohd Shahidan Shaari & Tan Lee Pei & Hafizah Abdul Rahim, 2013. "Effects of Oil Price Shocks on the Economic Sectors in Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 360-366.
More about this item
KeywordsConstruction industry ; Texas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedder:y:1994:i:qii:p:23-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.