Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," Finance Working Papers 22195, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Husain, Fazal & Qayyum, Abdul, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," MPRA Paper 1716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rizwana Siddiqui & A. R. Kemal, 2006.
"Remittances, Trade Liberalisation, and Poverty in Pakistan: The Role of Excluded Variables in Poverty Change Analysis,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 383-415.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana & Kemal, A.R., 2002. "Remittances, trade liberalisation, and poverty in Pakistan: The role of excluded variables in poverty change analysis," MPRA Paper 4228, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Rizwana Siddiqui & A. R. Kemal, 2006. "Remittances, Trade Liberalisation, and Poverty in Pakistan : The Role of Excluded Variables in Poverty Change Analysis," Development Economics Working Papers 22224, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rizwana Siddiqui & A. R. Kemal, 2006. "Remittances, Trade Liberalisation, and Poverty in Pakistan: The Role of Excluded Variables in Poverty Change Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:1, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Jamshed Y. Uppal, 1993. "The Internationalisation of the Pakistani Stock Market: An Empirical Investigation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 605-618.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2000. "Stock Market Liberalization, Economic Reform, and Emerging Market Equity Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 529-564, April.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Pi??eiro Chousa, & Krishna Chaitanya, & Artur Tamazian, 2008. "Does Growth & Quality of Capital Markets drive Foreign Capital? The case of Cross-border Mergers & Acquisitions from leading Emerging Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp911, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Abdul Qayyum & Saba Anwa, 2010.
"Impact of monetary policy on the volatility of stock market in pakistan,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 1-28.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Anwar, Saba, 2011. "Impact of Monetary Policy on the Volatility of Stock Market in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Qayyum & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2014. "Dynamic Relationship and Volatility Spillover between the Stock Market and the Foreign Exchange Market in Pakistan: Evidence from VAR-EGARCH Modelling," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:103, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mehr-un-Nisa & Mohammad Nishat, 2011. "The Determinants of Stock Prices in Pakistan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 276-291, December.
- Ahmed M. Khalid & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2006. "Financial Market Integration in Pakistan: Evidence Using Post-1999 Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1041-1053.
More about this item
KeywordsStock Markets; South Asia; Liberalisation; Pakistan; India; Sri Lanka; Bangladesh; Market Integration;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-04-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FMK-2007-04-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2007-04-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2006:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.