Report NEP-SEA-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:6, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Matsumoto, I. Haruka, 2007. "The Evolution of the "One China" Concept in the Process of Taiwan's Democratization," IDE Discussion Papers 91, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Le Thanh THUY, 2007. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Have an Impact on the Growth in Labor Productivity of Vietnamese Domestic Firms?," Discussion papers 07021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wuyi Wang & William R. Eadington, 2007. "VIP-room Contractual System of Macau’s Traditional Casino Industry," Working Papers 07-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Kim, AeRee & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2006. "Impact of Mobile Usage on the Interpersonal Relations," MPRA Paper 2603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-07-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Edwards, 2007. "Crises and Growth: A Latin American Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takahashi, Kazushi, 2007. "Sources of Regional Income Disparity in Rural Vietnam: Oaxaca-Blinder Decomposition," IDE Discussion Papers 95, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).