Sources of Regional Income Disparity in Rural Vietnam: Oaxaca-Blinder Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van de Walle, Dominique, 1998. "Protecting the poor in Vietnam's emerging market economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1969, The World Bank.
- Dominique van de Walle & Dorothyjean Cratty, 2004.
"Is the emerging non-farm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(2), pages 237-274, June.
- Van der Walle, Dominique & Cratty, Dorothyjean, 2003. "Is the emerging nonfarm market economy the route out of poverty in Vietnam?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2950, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanh Bui & Katsushi S. Imai, 2017. "Determinants of Rural-urban Inequality in Vietnam: Detailed Decomposition Analyses Based on Unconditional Quantile Regressions," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jun 2017.
- Mohammed, Essam, 2011. "Pro-poor benefit distribution in REDD+: Who gets what and why does it matter?," MPRA Paper 43648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2008. "Improving the Foreign Direct Investment Capacity of the Mountainous Provinces in Viet Nam," IDE Discussion Papers 152, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Xuan-Binh Vu & Son Nghiem, 2016. "Analysis of GDP trends and inequalities in Vietnam`s provinces and groups of provinces," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(7), pages 167-186, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; Human capital; Land; Vietnam; Income distribution; Human resources; 所得不平等; 人的資本; 土地; ベトナム; 所得分配; 人的資源;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-04-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-04-14 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2007-04-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2007-04-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2007-04-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.