The Determinants of Stock Prices in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Husain, Fazal & Qayyum, Abdul, 2006.
"Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region,"
1716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:6, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Qayyum, 2006. "Stock Market Liberalisations in the South Asian Region," Finance Working Papers 22195, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 2001. "The Stock Market and the Economy in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 107-114.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 1999. "Monetary Expansion and Stock Returns in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 769-776.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zahiruddin Ghazali & Norlida Abdul Manab, 2013. "Enterprise Risk Management and Value Creation: Initial Findings amongst Non-Financial Public Listed Companies in Malaysian Bourse," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 913-922, July.
- Rubina Shaheen & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Effect of Credit Rating on Firm Performance and Stock Return; Evidence form KSE Listed Firms," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:104, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:1(610):p:181-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arif SALDANLI & Mücahit AYDIN & Hakan BEKTAŞ, 2017. "The determinants of stock prices: Evidence from the Turkish banking sector," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 181-188, Spring.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Zainudin, Rozaimah, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Capitalization in Pakistan:Fresh Evidence from Cointegration with unknown Structural breaks," MPRA Paper 52490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Dec 2013.
- Percival S. Gabriel, 2013. "How Newspaper-Article-Events, Other Stock Market Indices, and the Foreign Currency Rate Affect the Philippine Stock Market," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(4), pages 423-444, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2011:p:276-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.