Ex-ante Spatial Policy Impact Analysis of the Rural Development Policy in European Rural Areas (RURAL ECMOD)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waters, Edward C. & Weber, Bruce A. & Holland, David W., 1999. "The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Edward C. Waters & David W. Holland & Bruce A. Weber, 1997. "Economic Impacts of a Property Tax Limitation: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Oregon's Measure 5," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 72-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pei, Pei & Wu, Ziping & Longo, Alberto, 2015. "Developing a Rural-Urban Social Accounting Matrix for Northern Ireland," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204288, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Zawalińska, Katarzyna & Ciechomska, Anna & Jendrzejewski, Błażej, 2016. "Challenges for Modelling CAP 2014–2020 within CGE Model Framework," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 4(173).
- Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Maria Espinosa & Alejandro Cardenete & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2013. "The rural-urban spillovers of EU structural policies in Cordoba, Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC85301, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ratinger, Tomas & Kristkova, R., 2012. "Rural Economies and ahe Pillar 2 Budget Debate: A Regional Perspective," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), pages 1-11, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nadreau, Timothy P. & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2020. "Odessa Sub-area Potato Production & Processing Impacts Under an Irrigation-Water Shortage," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(2), December.
- Watson, Philip & Cooke, Stephen & Kay, David & Alward, Greg & Morales, Alfonso, 2017. "A Method for Evaluating the Economic Contribution of a Local Food System," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(2), May.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005.
"Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 77, pages 85-112.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Stefani, Gianluca, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 77.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Post-Print hal-01201114, HAL.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Mark Rider & David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2019. "The Impact of Interstate Mobility on the Effectiveness of Property Tax Reduction in Georgia," Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series cslf1907, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Konstantinos Pouliakas & Deborah Roberts & Eudokia Balamou & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2014. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and Wage Distribution: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis of Three European Union Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 318-338, February.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Weerasooriya, Senal & West, Tyler T., 2015.
"How Does the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Affect the U.S. Economy?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 233-252, December.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Weerasooriya, Senal & West, Tyler T., 2015. "How Does the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Affect the U.S. Economy?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 1-20, December.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Weerasooriya, Senal A. & Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2016. "Effects of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program on Rural and Urban Areas in Oregon," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235751, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Dimitris, 2008.
"Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions,"
14157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 4648, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel K. Lew & Chang K. Seung, 2014. "On the Statistical Significance of Regional Economic Impacts from Recreational Fishing Harvest Limits in Southern Alaska," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 241-257.
- McDermott, Shana M. & Finnoff, David C. & Shogren, Jason F., 2013. "The welfare impacts of an invasive species: Endogenous vs. exogenous price models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 43-49.
- Chang K. Seung, 2015. "Untangling Economic Impacts for Alaska Fisheries: A Structural Path Analysis," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 331-347.
- George Philippidis & Ana SanJuan Lopez & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'Barek, 2014. "Structural Patterns of the Bioeconomy in the EU Member States – a SAM approach," JRC Working Papers JRC90698, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Weerasooriya, Senal A. & Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2016. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Farm Bill: SNAP versus Farm Programs," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236076, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Stefani, Gianluca, 2002. "Agriculture and Income Distribution: Insights from a SAM of the Italian Economy," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24919, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Njoya, Eric Tchouamou & Nikitas, Alexandros, 2020. "The role of air transport in employment creation and inclusive growth in the Global South: The case of South Africa," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- George Philippidis & Ana I. Sanjuán-López, 2018. "A Re-Examination of the Structural Diversity of Biobased Activities and Regions across the EU," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Kazuhiko Ishiguro & Hajime Inamura, 2001. "Development of ocean carriers' behaviour model focusing on their 'cost and tariff' based on the spatial general equilibrium," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 251-264, July.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2008. "Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-114, May.
More about this item
Keywordsrural development; modelling; Common Agricultural Policy; Computable General Equilibrium; Rural-Urban linkages;
All these keywords.
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc68412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.