Ex-ante Spatial Policy Impact Analysis of the Rural Development Policy in European Rural Areas (RURAL ECMOD)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waters, Edward C. & Weber, Bruce A. & Holland, David W., 1999. "The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Edward C. Waters & David W. Holland & Bruce A. Weber, 1997. "Economic Impacts of a Property Tax Limitation: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Oregon's Measure 5," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 72-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Kristkova, R., 2012. "Rural Economies and ahe Pillar 2 Budget Debate: A Regional Perspective," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), pages 1-11, December.
- Pei, Pei & Wu, Ziping & Longo, Alberto, 2015. "Developing a Rural-Urban Social Accounting Matrix for Northern Ireland," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204288, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Zawalińska, Katarzyna & Ciechomska, Anna & Jendrzejewski, Błażej, 2016. "Challenges for Modelling CAP 2014–2020 within CGE Model Framework," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 4(173).
- Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Maria Espinosa & Alejandro Cardenete & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2013. "The rural-urban spillovers of EU structural policies in Cordoba, Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC85301, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordsrural development; modelling; Common Agricultural Policy; Computable General Equilibrium; Rural-Urban linkages;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc68412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.