Testing the sensitivity of CGE results: A Monte Carlo Filtering approach to an application to rural development policies in Aberdeenshire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2004.
"Reverse Impact Assessment Using a Regional Social Accounting Matrix,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 36(5), pages 937-945, May.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2004. "Reverse impact assessment using a regional social accounting matrix," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 937-945, May.
- Arndt, Channing, 1996. "An Introduction to Systematic Sensitivity Analysis via Gaussian Quadrature," GTAP Technical Papers 305, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- DeVuyst, Eric A. & Preckel, Paul V., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis revisited: A quadrature-based approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-185, April.
- Arndt, Channing, 1996. "An Introduction To Systematic Sensitivity Analysis Via Gaussian Quadrature," Technical Papers 28709, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 2002. "The New Rural Economy: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1253-1255.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Roxana Julia-Wise & Stephen C. Cooke & RDavid Holland, 2002. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of a Property Tax Limitation Initiative in Idaho," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 207-227.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2013. "Regional Input--Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 703-721, May.
- David Holland, 2010. "What happens when exports expand: some ideas for closure of regional computable general equilibrium models," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 439-451, October.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Gilchrist, Donald A. & St. Louis, Larry V., 1994. "An equilibrium analysis of regional industrial diversification," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 115-133, February.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Gary Gillespie & Peter Mcgregor & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2001. "The Displacement and Multiplier Effects of Regional Selective Assistance: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 125-139.
- Edward C. Waters & David W. Holland & Bruce A. Weber, 1997. "Economic Impacts of a Property Tax Limitation: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Oregon's Measure 5," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 72-89.
- Maria Espinosa & Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Fabien Santini & Euan Phimister & Deborah Roberts & Sebastien Mary & Tomas Ratinger & Dimitris Skuras & Eudokia Balamou & Manuel A. Cardenete & Sergio Gomez y, 2014. "Ex-Ante Analysis of the Regional Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy: A Rural-Urban Recursive Dynamic CGE Model Approach," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(7), pages 1342-1367, July.
- Antoine Belgodere & Charles Vellutini, 2011. "Identifying key elasticities in a CGE model: a Monte Carlo approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1619-1622.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Weitzel, 2017. "The role of uncertainty in future costs of key CO2 abatement technologies: a sensitivity analysis with a global computable general equilibrium model," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 153-173, January.
- T. Chatzivasileiadis & F. Estrada & M. W. Hofkes & R. S. J. Tol, 2017. "Systematic sensitivity analysis of the full economic impacts of sea level rise," Working Paper Series 1617, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Paglialunga, Elena, 2015. "The sensitivity of climate-economy CGE models to energy-related elasticity parameters: Implications for climate policy design," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-52.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini & Elena Paglialunga, 2015. "An analysis of the sensitivity of a dynamic climate-economy CGE model (GDynE) to empirically estimated energy-related elasticity parameters," SEEDS Working Papers 0515, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Development; bi-regional CGE model; NUTS3 regions; European Union; Monte Carlo Filtering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc85290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .