Identifying key elasticities in a CGE model: a Monte Carlo approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2016.
"Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(1), pages 81-107, May.
- Yingying Lu & David Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2014 6692, EcoMod.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott, 2019. "Is improving Nile water quality ‘fruitful’?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 20-31.
- Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott, 2015. "Water Quality Assessment SAM/CGE and Satellite Accounts Integrated Framework-Egypt," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204292, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott, 2015. "Water Quality Assessment SAM/CGE and Satellite Accounts Integrated Framework," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204291, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sébastien Mary & Euan Phimister & Deborah Roberts & Fabien Santini, 2013. "Testing the sensitivity of CGE results: A Monte Carlo Filtering approach to an application to rural development policies in Aberdeenshire," JRC Working Papers JRC85290, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kim, Euijune & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Lee, Changkeun, 2016. "Impact of educational investments on economic losses from population ageing using an interregional CGE-population model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 126-138.
- Rehab Osman & Emanuele Ferrari & Scott McDonald, 2016. "Water Scarcity and Irrigation Efficiency in Egypt," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-28, December.
- Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Paroussos, Leonidas & Allwood, Julian M., 2020. "Comparing energy and material efficiency rebound effects: an exploration of scenarios in the GEM-E3 macroeconomic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C).
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo; elasticities; CGE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:18:y:2011:i:17:p:1619-1622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.