A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of a Property Tax Limitation Initiative in Idaho
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 74-79, January.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 2009.
"A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research Books,
University of Chicago Press,
edition 0, number 9780226036335.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ball85-1, January.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "Introduction to "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation"," NBER Chapters,in: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McLure, Charles E, Jr, 1974. "A Diagrammatic Exposition of the Harberger Model with One Immobile Factor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 56-82, Jan.-Feb..
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 112-117, January.
- Peter M. Mieszkowski, 1967. "On the Theory of Tax Incidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 250-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Pouliakas & Deborah Roberts & Eudokia Balamou & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2014. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and Wage Distribution: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis of Three European Union Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 318-338, February.
- Euan Phimister & Deborah Roberts, 2012. "The Role of Ownership in Determining the Rural Economic Benefits of On-shore Wind Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 331-360, June.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Dimitris, 2008.
"Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions,"
14157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Roberts, Deborah & Balamou, Eudokia & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and the Wage Distribution: A CGE Analysis of Three EU Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 4648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeffrey Condon & Andrew Feltenstein & Florenz Plassman & Mark Rider & David L. Sjoquist, 2014. "A Regional Model of Growth Oriented Fiscal Policy: An Application to Georgia and Its Competitor States," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 177-209, Summer.
- Mardones D., Cristián, 2012. "Chile: building a computable general equilibrium model with an application to the Bío Bío region," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Van Ha, Pham & Kompas, Tom, 2016. "Solving intertemporal CGE models in parallel using a singly bordered block diagonal ordering technique," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 3-12.
- Sébastien Mary & Euan Phimister & Deborah Roberts & Fabien Santini, 2013. "Testing the sensitivity of CGE results: A Monte Carlo Filtering approach to an application to rural development policies in Aberdeenshire," JRC Working Papers JRC85290, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- David Holland, 2010. "What happens when exports expand: some ideas for closure of regional computable general equilibrium models," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 439-451, October.
More about this item
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:78:y:2002:i:2:p:207-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .