On the Theory of Tax Incidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Ermisch, 1998. "Unemployment Risk, the Housing Market and the Effects of Decentralised Redistribution," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(2), pages 187-202, May.
- Quirmbach, Herman C. & Swenson, Charles W. & Vines, Cynthia C., 1996. "An experimental examination of general equilibrium tax incidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 337-358, September.
- Fullerton, Don & Heutel, Garth, 2007.
"The general equilibrium incidence of environmental taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 571-591, April.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2005. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 11311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Monti, Holly, 2013. "Can pollution tax rebates protect low-wage earners?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 539-553.
- Xinhua Gu & Pui Sun Tam, 2014. "Market structure and casino taxation in tourist resorts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1049-1057, April.
- Rebiere, Therese, 2013. "Incidence of a "Social VAT" Reform: A French Scenario," IZA Discussion Papers 7127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vassilis Rapanos, 2006.
"Tax Incidence in a Model with Efficiency Wages and Unemployment,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 477-494.
- Vassilis T Rapanos, 2004. "Tax Incidence In A Model With Efficiency Wages And Unemployment," Public Economics 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T., 1995. "The effects of environmental taxes on income distribution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 487-501, September.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2010.
"The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 64-89, August.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2007. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates," NBER Working Papers 13645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Théret & Didier Uri, 1988. "La courbe de Laffer dix ans après : un essai de bilan critique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(4), pages 753-808.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2007. "Who bears the burden of a tax on carbon emissions in Japan?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(4), pages 255-270, December.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2017.
"Business Taxation and Wages: Redistribution and Asymmetric Effects,"
182-17, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2017. "Business Taxation and Wages: Redistribution and Asymmetric Effects," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201732, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sommer, Christoph, 2008. "Theorie der Besteuerung nach Formula Apportionment − Untersuchung auftretender ökonomischer Effekte anhand eines Allgemeinen Gleichgewichtsmodells," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 46, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Roxana Julia-Wise & Stephen C. Cooke & RDavid Holland, 2002. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of a Property Tax Limitation Initiative in Idaho," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 207-227.
- Karney, Daniel H., 2016. "General equilibrium models with Morishima elasticities of substitution in production," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 266-277.
- James Alm & Edward Sennoga & Mark Skidmore, 2009. "Perfect Competition, Urbanization, And Tax Incidence In The Retail Gasoline Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(1), pages 118-134, January.
- Don Fullerton & Holly Monti, 2010. "Can Pollution Tax Rebates Protect Low-Income Families? The Effects of Relative Wage Rates," NBER Working Papers 15935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.