The Role of Ownership in Determining the Rural Economic Benefits of On-shore Wind Farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burniaux, Jean Marc & Waelbroeck, Jean, 1992. "Preliminary results of two experimental models of general equilibrium with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-92, February.
- Grant Allan & Peter Mcgregor & Kim Swales, 2011.
"The Importance of Revenue Sharing for the Local Economic Impacts of a Renewable Energy Project: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1171-1186, March.
- Grant Allan & Graham Ault & Peter McGregor, 2008. "The Importance of Revenue Sharing for the Local Economic Impacts of a Renewable Energy Project: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," Working Papers 0811, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Allan, Grant & Ault, Graham & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim, 2008. "The Importance of Revenue Sharing for the Local Economic Impacts of a Renewable Energy Project: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-42, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Harrigan, Frank & McGregor, Peter G. & Dourmashkin, Neil & Perman, Roger & Swales, Kim & Yin, Ya Ping, 1991. "AMOS : A macro-micro model of Scotland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 424-479, October.
- DeVuyst, Eric A. & Preckel, Paul V., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis revisited: A quadrature-based approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-185, April.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:25:y:2005:i:1:a:2674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanley, Nick D. & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2006. "The impact of a stimulus to energy efficiency on the economy and the environment: A regional computable general equilibrium analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 161-171.
- Edward C. Waters & David W. Holland & Bruce A. Weber, 1997. "Economic Impacts of a Property Tax Limitation: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Oregon's Measure 5," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 72-89.
- Roxana Julia-Wise & Stephen C. Cooke & RDavid Holland, 2002. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of a Property Tax Limitation Initiative in Idaho," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 207-227.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Dave Toke, 2005. "Are green electricity certificates the way forward for renewable energy? An evaluation of the United Kingdom’s Renewables Obligation in the context of international comparisons," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(3), pages 361-374, June.
- Barnes, Sebastian & Price, Simon & Sebastia Barriel, Maria, 2008. "The elasticity of substitution: evidence from a UK firm-level data set," Bank of England working papers 348, Bank of England.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, April.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Candelise & Gianluca Ruggieri, 2017. "Community Energy in Italy: Heterogeneous institutional characteristics and citizens engagement," IEFE Working Papers 93, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ruggiero, Salvatore & Varho, Vilja & Rikkonen, Pasi, 2015. "Transition to distributed energy generation in Finland: Prospects and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 433-443.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3400-3419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Maria Espinosa & Alejandro Cardenete & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2013. "The rural-urban spillovers of EU structural policies in Cordoba, Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC85301, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sherry, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping, 2016. "Structural Challenges to Employment Policy Effectiveness in Rural Regions: a General Equilibrium Assessment," 160th Seminar, December 1-2, 2016, Warsaw, Poland 249761, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Phimister, Euan & Roberts, Deborah, "undated". "Allowing for uncertain and asymmetric policy shocks: a CGE analysis of the impacts of on-shore wind farm developments in north east Scotland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182663, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thapar, Sapan & Sharma, Seema & Verma, Ashu, 2017. "Local community as shareholders in clean energy projects: Innovative strategy for accelerating renewable energy deployment in India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 873-885.
- Ejdemo, Thomas & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015. "Wind power, regional development and benefit-sharing: The case of Northern Sweden," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 476-485.
- repec:eee:renene:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:93-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slee, Bill, 2015. "Is there a case for community-based equity participation in Scottish on-shore wind energy production? Gaps in evidence and research needs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 540-549.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:394-403 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:63:y:2012:i:2:p:331-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.