Ex-Ante Analysis of the Regional Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy: A Rural-Urban Recursive Dynamic CGE Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Zheng, Yu, 2020. "Reforming the European Common Agricultural Policy: From price & income support to risk management," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 712-727.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Zheng, Yu, 2015. "Assessing the Market Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy: Does Farmers’ Risk Attitude Matter?," 2015: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229235, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Alexandre Gohin & Yu Zheng, 2016. "Assessing the Market Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy: Does Farmers' Risk Attitude Matter?," FOODSECURE Working papers 46, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Sébastien Mary & Euan Phimister & Deborah Roberts & Fabien Santini, 2013. "Testing the sensitivity of CGE results: A Monte Carlo Filtering approach to an application to rural development policies in Aberdeenshire," JRC Working Papers JRC85290, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Konstantinos X. Soulis & Emmanouil Psomiadis & Paraskevi Londra & Dimitris Skuras, 2020. "A New Model-Based Approach for the Evaluation of the Net Contribution of the European Union Rural Development Program to the Reduction of Water Abstractions in Agriculture," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-25, September.
- Monsalve, Fabio & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & Cadarso, María-Ángeles, 2016. "Where have all the funds gone? Multiregional input-output analysis of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 62-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:22:y:2014:i:7:p:1342-1367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.