Disaggregate Economic Base Multipliers in Small Communities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A C Vias & G F Mulligan, 1997. "Disaggregate economic base multipliers in small communities," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 955-974, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Harris, Thomas R., 2001. "A Disaggregated Time-Series Analysis Of Export-Base Models: A Case Study On Elko County Of Nevada," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20640, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gordon F. Mulligan, 2008. "A New Shortcut Method for Estimating Economic Base Multipliers," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 67-84, November.
- Gordon Mulligan, 2010. "Revisiting interindustry employment requirements in nonmetropolitan economies," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 61-70, July.
- Mulligan, Gordon F., 2000. "Town Specialization and the Relationships Between Occupation Employment and Industry Employment," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(3), pages 239-258, Winter.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2003. "The Economic Impact of Mariculture on a Small Regional Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 191-210, January.
- Carole Doucet, 2004. "Espaces ruraux, espaces périphériques ? Les perspectives de développement économique associées au vignoble de Bordeaux," Post-Print hal-01201062, HAL.
- Biles, James J., 2003. "Using Spatial Econometric Techniques to Estimate Spatial Multipliers: An Assessment of Regional Economic Policy in Yucatan, Mexico," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(2), pages 121-141.
- Joseph Cullen & Price V. Fishback, 2006. "Did Big Government's Largesse Help the Locals? The Implications of WWII Spending for Local Economic Activity, 1939-1958," NBER Working Papers 12801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doucet, Carole, 2004. "Espaces ruraux, espaces périphériques ? Les perspectives de développement économique associées au vignoble de Bordeaux," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 0.
- Peter G. McGregor & Eric P. McVittie & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2000. "The Neoclassical Economic Base Multiplier," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31.
- Carole Doucet, 2004. "Espaces ruraux, espaces périphériques ? Les perspectives de développement économique associées au vignoble de Bordeaux," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 70, pages 49-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:29:y:1997:i:6:p:955-974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.