Dynamic Nonmetropolitan Export-Base Modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahin Shahidsaless & William Gillis & Ron Shaffer, 1983. "Community Characteristics and Employment Multipliers in Nonmetropolitan Counties, 1950-1970," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(1), pages 84-93.
- Mark S. Henry & J. C. O. Nyankori, 1981. "The Existence of Short-Run Economic Base Multipliers: Some New Empirical Evidence," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(3), pages 448-458.
- J. Shonkwiler & C. Moss, 1993. "A multidimensional index of financial stress in the farm sector," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 307-316, July.
- Lesage, James P. & Reed, J. David, 1989. "The dynamic relationship between export, local, and total area employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 615-636, December.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "Exports and Regional Economic Growth: Rejoinder," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 169-169.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "Exports and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 160-160.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Frank Giarratani & Paul D. McNelis, 1980. "Time Series Evidence Bearing on Crude Theories of Regional Growth," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 238-248.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Engle, Robert F. & Issler, Joao Victor, 1995. "Estimating common sectoral cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-113, February.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- James E. McNulty, 1977. "A Test of the Time Dimension in Economic Base Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(3), pages 359-368.
- Brown, Scott J. & Coulson, N. Edward & Engle, Robert F., 1992. "On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 619-635, November.
- Douglass C. North, 1955. "Location Theory and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 243-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorenson, David J., 2007. "Assessing Economic Base Relationships in South Dakota," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Jason P. Brown & Stephan J. Goetz & Mary C. Ahearn & Chyi-lyi (Kathleen) Liang, 2014. "Linkages Between Community-Focused Agriculture, Farm Sales, and Regional Growth," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 28(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- Park JiYoung & Gordon Peter & Jun Eunha & Moore James E & Richardson Harry W., 2009. "Identifying the Regional Economic Impacts of 9/11," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 1-34, July.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- Dan S. Rickman & Steven R. Miller & Russell McKenzie, 2009. "Spatial and sectoral linkages in regional models: A Bayesian vector autoregression forecast evaluation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 29-41, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:29:y:1999:i:2:p:115-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.