On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2009. "Location quotient and trade," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 399-414, June.
- Berck, Peter & Costello, Christopher & Hoffman, Sandra & Fortmann, Louise, 1999. "Poverty program participation and employment in timber-dependent counties," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9c19v6jg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Broxterman, Daniel A. & Yezer, Anthony M., 2015. "Why does skill intensity vary across cities? The role of housing cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 14-27.
- Perry Burnett & Harvey Cutler & Stephen Davies, 2012. "Understanding The Unique Impacts Of Economic Growth Variables," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 451-468, August.
- Peter Berck & Sandra Hoffmann, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Impacts of Environmental and Natural Resource Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 133-156, June.
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- William D. Larson & Weihua Zhao, 2016. "Oil Prices and Urban Housing Demand," FHFA Staff Working Papers 16-03, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Ramos Lobo, R. & Clar López, M. & Suriñach Caralt, J., 2000. "Comparación de la capacidad predictiva de los modelos de coeficientes fijos frente a variables en los modelos econométricos regionales: un análisis para Cataluña," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 125-162, Agosto.
- Thompson, Eric C., 2007. "Measuring the Impact of Tourism on Rural Development: An Econometric Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 723-743, November.
- Peter G. McGregor & Eric P. McVittie & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2000. "The Neoclassical Economic Base Multiplier," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31.
- Anthony M. Yezer & Daniel A. Broxterman, 2014. "Why Does Skill Intensity Vary Across Cities? Housing Cost and True Human Capital," Working Papers 2014-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Hoffmann, Sandra & Berek, Peter & Costello, Christopher & Fortmann, Louise, 2000. "Poverty and Employment in Timber-Dependent Counties," Discussion Papers dp-00-52, Resources For the Future.
- Dan S. Rickman & Steven R. Miller & Russell McKenzie, 2009. "Spatial and sectoral linkages in regional models: A Bayesian vector autoregression forecast evaluation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 29-41, March.
- Cutler, Harvey & England, Scott & Weiler, Stephan, 2003. "Determining Regional Structure through Cointegration," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(2), pages 164-183.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Liu, Crocker H. & Villupuram, Sriram V., 2013. "Urban economic base as a catalyst for movements in real estate prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1023-1040.
- Thomas R. Harris & J. Scott Shonkwiler & George E. Ebai, 1999. "Dynamic Nonmetropolitan Export-Base Modeling," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 115-138, Fall.
- Perry Burnett, 2012. "Urban Industrial Composition and the Spatial Expansion of Cities," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(4), pages 764-781.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:22:y:1992:i:4:p:619-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.