Comparación de la capacidad predictiva de los modelos de coeficientes fijos frente a variables en los modelos econométricos regionales: un análisis para Cataluña
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Hackl, Peter & Westlund, Anders H., 1996. "Demand for international telecommunication time-varying price elasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 243-260, January.
- Kalaba, R. & Tesfatsion, L., 1990.
"A further note on flexible least squares and Kalman filtering,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 183-185, February.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1990. "A Further Note on Flexible Least Squares and Kalman Filtering," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Brown, Scott J. & Coulson, N. Edward & Engle, Robert F., 1992. "On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 619-635, November.
- Hendry, David F & Mizon, Grayham E, 1978. "Serial Correlation as a Convenient Simplification, not a Nuisance: A Comment on a Study of the Demand for Money by the Bank of England," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 549-563, September.
- Min, Chung-ki & Zellner, Arnold, 1993.
"Bayesian and non-Bayesian methods for combining models and forecasts with applications to forecasting international growth rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 89-118, March.
- Min, C.K. & Zellner, A., 1992. ""Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Methods for Combining Models and Forecasts with Applications to Forecasting International Growth Rates"," Papers 90-92-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1996.
"Evidence on Structural Instability in Macroeconomic Time Series Relations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(1), pages 11-30, January.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Evidence on Structural Instability in Macroeconomic Time Series Relations," NBER Technical Working Papers 0164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Evidence on structural instability in macroeconomic times series relations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lesage, James P. & Reed, J. David, 1989. "The dynamic relationship between export, local, and total area employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 615-636, December.
- Dickey, David A & Pantula, Sastry G, 1987. "Determining the Ordering of Differencing in Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 455-461, October.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Snickars, Folke, 1987. "Regional and multiregional economic models: A survey," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. Nijkamp (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 257-294 Elsevier.
- Gonzalo, Jesus, 1994. "Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 203-233.
- Shively, Thomas S. & Kohn, Robert, 1997. "A Bayesian approach to model selection in stochastic coefficient regression models and structural time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 39-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:35_2_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miquel Clar-Lopez & Jordi LÃ³pez-Tamayo & RaÃºl Ramos, 2014. "Unemployment forecasts, time varying coefficient models and the Okunâ€™s law in Spanish regions," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 247-262.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional econometric models; forecasting; time-varying coefficient models; cointegration; Kalman filter.;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:15_2_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.