Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coulson N. Edward, 1993. "The Sources of Sectoral Fluctuations in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 76-94, January.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Charles Steindel, 1997. "National and regional factors in the metropolitan economy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 5-19.
- Coulson N. Edward & Rushen Steven F., 1995.
"Sources of Fluctuations in the Boston Economy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 74-93, July.
- Coulson, N.E. & Rushen, S.F., 1993. "Sources of Fluctuations in the Boston Economy," Papers 4-93-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Altonji, Joseph G & Ham, John C, 1990. "Variation in Employment Growth in Canada: The Role of External, National, Regional, and Industrial Factors," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 198-236, January.
- Joseph G. Altonji & John C. Ham, 1986. "Variation in Employment Growth in Canada: The Role of External, National, Regional and Industrial Factors," NBER Working Papers 1816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1988. "An inquiry into the sources of macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-70, July.
- Todd E. Clark & Kwanho Shin, 1998. "The sources of fluctuations within and across countries," Research Working Paper 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Scott J. Brown & N. Edward Coulson & Robert F. Engle, 1990. "Non-Cointegration and Econometric Evaluation of Models of Regional Shift and Share," NBER Working Papers 3291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Scott J. & Coulson, N. Edward & Engle, Robert F., 1992. "On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 619-635, November.
- Clark, Todd E, 1998. "Employment Fluctuations in U.S. Regions and Industries: The Roles of National, Region-Specific, and Industry-Specific Shocks," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 202-229, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)