Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Todd E, 1998. "Employment Fluctuations in U.S. Regions and Industries: The Roles of National, Region-Specific, and Industry-Specific Shocks," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 202-29, January.
- Scott J. Brown & N. Edward Coulson & Robert F. Engle, 1990. "Non-Cointegration and Econometric Evaluation of Models of Regional Shift and Share," NBER Working Papers 3291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altonji, Joseph G & Ham, John C, 1990.
"Variation in Employment Growth in Canada: The Role of External, National, Regional, and Industrial Factors,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages S198-236, January.
- Joseph G. Altonji & John C. Ham, 1986. "Variation in Employment Growth in Canada: The Role of External, National, Regional and Industrial Factors," NBER Working Papers 1816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Scott J. & Coulson, N. Edward & Engle, Robert F., 1992. "On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 619-635, November.
- Coulson N. Edward & Rushen Steven F., 1995.
"Sources of Fluctuations in the Boston Economy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 74-93, July.
- Coulson N. Edward, 1993. "The Sources of Sectoral Fluctuations in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 76-94, January.
- Todd E. Clark & Kwanho Shin, 1998. "The sources of fluctuations within and across countries," Research Working Paper 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1988. "An inquiry into the sources of macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-70, July.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Charles Steindel, 1997. "National and regional factors in the metropolitan economy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 5-19.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:29:y:1999:i:6:p:723-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.