Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1988. "An inquiry into the sources of macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-70, July.
- Coulson N. Edward & Rushen Steven F., 1995.
"Sources of Fluctuations in the Boston Economy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 74-93, July.
- Joseph G. Altonji & John C. Ham, 1986.
"Variation in Employment Growth in Canada: The Role of External, National, Regional and Industrial Factors,"
NBER Working Papers
1816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altonji, Joseph G & Ham, John C, 1990. "Variation in Employment Growth in Canada: The Role of External, National, Regional, and Industrial Factors," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages S198-236, January.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Charles Steindel, 1997. "National and regional factors in the metropolitan economy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Feb, pages 5-19.
- Coulson N. Edward, 1993. "The Sources of Sectoral Fluctuations in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 76-94, January.
- Todd E. Clark & Kwanho Shin, 1998. "The sources of fluctuations within and across countries," Research Working Paper 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Scott J. Brown & N. Edward Coulson & Robert F. Engle, 1990. "Non-Cointegration and Econometric Evaluation of Models of Regional Shift and Share," NBER Working Papers 3291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Scott J. & Coulson, N. Edward & Engle, Robert F., 1992. "On the determination of regional base and regional base multipliers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 619-635, November.
- Clark, Todd E, 1998. "Employment Fluctuations in U.S. Regions and Industries: The Roles of National, Region-Specific, and Industry-Specific Shocks," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 202-29, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:29:y:1999:i:6:p:723-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.