Determinant Of Housing Prices In Spanish'S Urban Areas
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manning, Christopher A, 1989. "Explaining Intercity Home Price Differences," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 131-149, June.
- Richard Voith, 1996.
"The suburban housing market: effects of city and suburban employment growth,"
96-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard Voith, 1999. "The Suburban Housing Market: Effects of City and Suburban Employment Growth," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 621-648.
- Raymond Y. C. Tse & James R. Webb, 1999. "Dynamic Equilibrium of the Housing Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2361-2373, December.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994.
"Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from France and Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
4612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Eckstein, Zvi, 1997. "Cities and growth: Theory and evidence from France and Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 443-474, August.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994. "Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from france and Japan," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 36, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Michael J. Potepan, 1996. "Explaining Intermetropolitan Variation in Housing Prices, Rents and Land Prices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 219-245.
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 723-743, November.
- Rose, Louis A., 1989. "Topographical constraints and urban land supply indexes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 335-347, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.