Size and growth of urban centers in French labor market areas: consequences for rural population and employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- F Goffette-Nagot & B Schmitt, 1999.
"Agglomeration economies and spatial configurations in rural areas,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(7), pages 1239-1257, July.
- GOFFETTE-NAGOT, Florence & SCHMITT, Bertrand, 1997. "Agglomération economies and spatial configuration in rural areas," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 1997-16, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Mark Henry & Mark Drabenstott & Lynn Gibson, 1988. "A changing rural economy," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1988acr.
- F Goffette-Nagot & B Schmitt, 1999. "Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Configurations in Rural Areas," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(7), pages 1239-1257, July.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs, the New Economic Geography, and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1201, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995.
"Transport Costs and Rural Development,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 95-wp133, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 2003. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10309, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1185, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cavailhes, Jean, et al, 1994. "Change in the French Countryside: Some Analytical Propositions," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(3-4), pages 429-449.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marlon G. Boarnet & Saksith Chalermpong & Elizabeth Geho, 2005.
"Specification issues in models of population and employment growth,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(1), pages 21-46, March.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Chalermpong, Saksith & Geho, Elizabeth, 2001. "Specification Issues in Models of Population and Employment Growth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5fn0m74n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Chloé Duvivier, 2013. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency? Evidence From Chinese Agriculture," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 923-943, December.
- Robert Sörensson, 2012. "Population and employment location in Swedish municipalities 1994–2004," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 743-762, June.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006.
"Freer International Trade and the Consequences for EU rural areas,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(12).
- Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2007. "Freer international trade and the consequences for EU rural areas," Post-Print hal-01172831, HAL.
- Bertrand Schmitt & Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2000. "Définir l'espace rural ? De la difficulté d'une définition conceptuelle à la nécessité d'une délimitation statistique," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 257(1), pages 42-55.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark & Betz, Micael, 2016. "Entrepreneurial and Wage and Salary Employment Response to Economic Conditions Across the Rural-Urban Continuum," MPRA Paper 75781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment over Time: identifying short-run effects and equilibrium adjustment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p256, European Regional Science Association.
- Carole Doucet, 2004. "Espaces ruraux, espaces périphériques ? Les perspectives de développement économique associées au vignoble de Bordeaux," Post-Print hal-01201062, HAL.
- Prodromos Ioannis K. Prodromidis, 2010. "Identifying Spatial Labor Markets in Greece from the 2001 Travel-to-Work Patterns," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 8(1), pages 111-128.
- Shu‐Hen Chiang, 2012. "The Source of Metropolitan Growth: The Role of Commuting," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 143-166, March.
- Doucet, Carole, 2004. "Espaces ruraux, espaces périphériques ? Les perspectives de développement économique associées au vignoble de Bordeaux," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 70.
- Funderburg, Richard G. & Nixon, Hilary & Boarnet, Marlon G. & Ferguson, Gavin, 2010. "New highways and land use change: Results from a quasi-experimental research design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 76-98, February.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-083/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:451-:d:131032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hannu Tervo, 2009. "Centres and Peripheries in Finland: Granger Causality Tests Using Panel Data," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 377-390.
- Carole Doucet, 2004. "Espaces ruraux, espaces périphériques ? Les perspectives de développement économique associées au vignoble de Bordeaux," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 70, pages 49-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:30:y:2000:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.