Specification issues in models of population and employment growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Chalermpong, Saksith & Geho, Elizabeth, 2001. "Specification Issues in Models of Population and Employment Growth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5fn0m74n, University of California Transportation Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Roberts, 2000. "The Spatial Diffusion of Secondary Impacts: Rural-Urban Spillovers in Grampian, Scotland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 395-412.
- Angrist, Joshua & Krueger, Alan B, 1994.
"Why Do World War II Veterans Earn More Than Nonveterans?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 74-97, January.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1989. "Why Do World War II Veterans Earn More Than Nonveterans?," Working Papers 634, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger & Joshua D. Angrist, 1989. "Why do World War II Veterans Earn More Than Nonveterans?," NBER Working Papers 2991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F Goffette-Nagot & B Schmitt, 1999.
"Agglomeration economies and spatial configurations in rural areas,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(7), pages 1239-1257, July.
- GOFFETTE-NAGOT, Florence & SCHMITT, Bertrand, 1997. "Agglomération economies and spatial configuration in rural areas," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 1997-16, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Robin M. Leichenko, 2001. "Growth and Change in U.S. Cities and Suburbs," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 326-354.
- Deitz, Richard, 1998. "A Joint Model of Residential and Employment Location in Urban Areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 197-215, September.
- Boarnet Marlon G., 1994. "The Monocentric Model and Employment Location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 79-97, July.
- F Goffette-Nagot & B Schmitt, 1999. "Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Configurations in Rural Areas," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(7), pages 1239-1257, July.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 1997. "The Impact of Rapid Rail Transit on Economic Development: The Case of Atlanta's MARTA," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 179-204, September.
- Bradford, David F & Kelejian, Harry H, 1973. "An Econometric Model of the Flight to the Suburbs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 566-589, May-June.
- G F Mulligan & A C Vias & S M Glavac, 1999.
"Initial Diagnostics of a Regional Adjustment Model,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 31(5), pages 855-876, May.
- G F Mulligan & A C Vias & S M Glavac, 1999. "Initial diagnostics of a regional adjustment model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 855-876, May.
- repec:fth:prinin:254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Deller & Tsung-Hsiu (Sue) Tsai & David W. Marcouiller & Donald B.K. English, 2001. "The Role of Amenities and Quality of Life In Rural Economic Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 352-365.
- Steinnes, Donald N., 1977. "Causality and intraurban location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 69-79, January.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2001. "A Note on the Spatial Correlation Structure of County-Level Growth in the U.S," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 433-449.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2001. "Equilibrium and Economic Growth: Spatial Econometric Models and Simulations," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 117-147.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1989. "Why Do World War II Veterans Earn More Than Nonveterans?," Working Papers 634, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Schmitt, Bertrand & Henry, Mark S., 2000. "Size and growth of urban centers in French labor market areas: consequences for rural population and employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:84:y:2005:i:1:p:21-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.