The Impact of Rapid Rail Transit on Economic Development: The Case of Atlanta's MARTA
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cervero, Robert, 1994. "Transit-based housing in California: evidence on ridership impacts," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 174-183, June.
- Boarnet Marlon G., 1994. "The Monocentric Model and Employment Location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 79-97, July.
- Landis, John & Guhathakurta, Subhrajit & Zhang, Ming, 1994. "Capitalization of Transit Investments into Single-Family Home Prices: A Comparative Analysis of Five California Rail Transit Systems," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt80f3p5n1, University of California Transportation Center.
- Keith R. Ihlanfeldt & Michael D. Raper, 1990. "The Intrametropolitan Location of New Office Firms," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 182-198.
- W.Norton Grubb, 1982. "The Dynamic Implications of the Tiebout Model: the Changing Composition of Boston Communities, 1960-1970," Public Finance Review, , vol. 10(1), pages 17-38, January.
- Steinnes, Donald N., 1977. "Causality and intraurban location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 69-79, January.
- Harry J. Holzer & Keith R. Ihlanfeldt, 1996.
"Spatial factors and the employment of blacks at the firm level,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 65-86.
- H. J. Holzer & K. R. Ihlanfeldt, "undated". "Spatial factors and the employment of blacks at the firm level," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1086-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:179-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.