The Intrametropolitan Location of New Office Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles C. Carter & Kerry D. Vandell, 2005.
"Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 237-266.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Charles C. Carter, 2000. "Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-09, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Hong, Junjie, 2007. "Transport and the location of foreign logistics firms: The Chinese experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 597-609, July.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Leon Shilton & Craig Stanley, 1999. "The Survival and Birth of Firms," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 169-188.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:31:y:2013:i:c:p:44-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 1997. "The Impact of Rapid Rail Transit on Economic Development: The Case of Atlanta's MARTA," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 179-204, September.
- Elgar, Ilan & Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J., 2015. "Simulations of firm location decisions: Replicating office location choices in the Greater Toronto Area," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 39-51.
- Hanna Maoh & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 2007. "Geographic clustering of firms and urban form: a multivariate analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-52, April.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:29-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Junjie Hong, 2007. "Location Determinants and Patterns of Foreign Logistics Services in Shanghai, China," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 339-354, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:66:y:1990:i:2:p:182-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.