A Joint Model of Residential and Employment Location in Urban Areas
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steinnes, Donald N., 1977. "Causality and intraurban location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 69-79, January.
- Steinnes, Donald N., 1978. "A Simultaneous Econometric Model of the Intra-urban Location of Employment and Residence," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 8(2).
- Mills, Edwin S. & Price, Richard, 1984. "Metropolitan suburbanization and central city problems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Cooke, Timothy W., 1978. "Causality reconsidered: A note," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 538-542, October.
- Thurston Lawrence & Yezer Anthony M. J., 1994. "Causality in the Suburbanization of Population and Employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 105-118, January.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1980. "Metropolitan Growth and the Intrametropolitan Location of Employment, Housing, and Labor Force," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 491-501, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:44:y:1998:i:2:p:197-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.