A Joint Model of Residential and Employment Location in Urban Areas
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2009.
"Industrial Location at the Intra-Metropolitan Level: The Role of Agglomeration Economies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 545-558.
- Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2006. "Industrial location at the intra-metropolitan level: The role of agglomeration economies," Working Papers 2006/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- William Sander & William Testa, 2013. "Education and the location of work: a continued economic role for central cities?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 577-590, April.
- Marlon G. Boarnet & Saksith Chalermpong & Elizabeth Geho, 2005.
"Specification issues in models of population and employment growth,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(1), pages 21-46, March.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Chalermpong, Saksith & Geho, Elizabeth, 2001. "Specification Issues in Models of Population and Employment Growth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5fn0m74n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Gerke Hoogstra & Jouke Van Dijk & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2005. "Do jobs follow people or people follow jobs? A meta-analysis of Carlino-Mills studies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p737, European Regional Science Association.
- Scorsone, Eric & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Davies, Stephen P., 2001. "Determinants of Population Change in Regional Economies: A Study of the Colorado Front Range," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20767, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2007. "Does Land Use Planning shape Regional Economies?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-004/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sumei Zhang & Jean-Michel Guldmann, 2010. "Accessibility, Diversity, Environmental Quality and the Dynamics of Intra-Urban Population and Employment Location," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 85-114.
- Robert Sörensson, 2012. "Population and employment location in Swedish municipalities 1994–2004," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 743-762, June.
- Vermeulen, Wouter & van Ommeren, Jos, 2009. "Does land use planning shape regional economies? A simultaneous analysis of housing supply, internal migration and local employment growth in the Netherlands," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 294-310, December.
- David C. Maré & Andrew Coleman, 2011. "Patterns of business location in Auckland," Working Papers 11_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Elisabet Viladecans Marsal & Josep Maria Arauzo Carod, "undated".
"Industrial Location at the Intra-metropolitan Level: A Negative Binomial Approach,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2006. "Industrial Location At the Intra-Metropolitan Level: A Negative Binomial Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa06p129, European Regional Science Association.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2012. "Migration, housing market, and labor market responses to employment shocks," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 267-284.
- Albert SolÈ-OllÈ & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, "undated". "Cities as engines of regional growth," Studies on the Spanish Economy 145, FEDEA.
- Ken Sanford & William Hoyt, 2009. "Is the Grass Greener on the Other Side of the River?: The Choice of Where to Work and Where to Live for Movers," Working Papers 2009-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Josep María Arauzo, 2002. "Determinants Of Population And Jobs At A Local Level: An Application For Catalan Municipalities," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sukkoo Kim, 2002. "The Reconstruction of the American Urban Landscape in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 8857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bakens, J. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Migrant heterogeneity and urban development: A conceptual analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Shu‐Hen Chiang, 2012. "The Source of Metropolitan Growth: The Role of Commuting," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 143-166, March.
- Vega, Amaya & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2009. "A methodological framework for the study of residential location and travel-to-work mode choice under central and suburban employment destination patterns," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 401-419, May.
- Luisa Gagliardi & Teresa Schlüter, 2015.
"The Role of Education for Amenity Based Sorting in British Cities,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0184, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gagliardi, Luisa & Schlüter, Teresa, 2015. "The role of education for amenity based sorting in British cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65017, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:451-:d:131032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Modarres, Ali, 2003. "Polycentricity and transit service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 841-864, December.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-SolÃs, 2012. "Migration Determinants at a Local Level," ERSA conference papers ersa12p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- Shu-Hen Chiang, 2014. "The dilemma of "Twin Cities": is the suburban dependence hypothesis applicable?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 149-163, June.
- Israel, Emil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit, 2010. "Testing the decentralization effects of rail systems: Empirical findings from Israel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 523-536, August.
- Albert Solé Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, 2003. "Fiscal and growth spillovers in large urban areas," Working Papers 2003/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jin, Jangik & Rafferty, Peter, 2017. "Does congestion negatively affect income growth and employment growth? Empirical evidence from US metropolitan regions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-8.