The Spatial Diffusion of Secondary Impacts: Rural-Urban Spillovers in Grampian, Scotland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waters, Edward C. & Seung, Chang K. & Hartley, Marcus L. & Dalton, Michael G., 2014. "Measuring the multiregional economic contribution of an Alaska fishing fleet with linkages to international markets," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 238-248.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler & Simon Zemp, 2009.
"Central City Exploitation by Urban Sprawl? Evidence from Swiss Local Communities,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler & Simon Zemp, 2009. "Central City Exploitation by Urban Sprawl? Evidence from Swiss Local Communities," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 246, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Olivier Jacquet & Gilles Laferté, 2005. "Appropriation et identification des territoires du vin : la lutte entre grands et petits propriétaires du « Corton »," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 76, pages 9-27.
- Midmore, Peter, 2008. "Landscape Conservation And Economic Interdependence: A Case-Study Of Welsh National Parks And The Regional Economy," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36864, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005.
"Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 77, pages 85-112.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Stefani, Gianluca, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 77.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Post-Print hal-01201114, HAL.
- Skuras, Dimitris & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2016. "Estimating Spatial Employment Impacts of the CAP through Social Accounting Analysis," 160th Seminar, December 1-2, 2016, Warsaw, Poland 249760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marlon G. Boarnet & Saksith Chalermpong & Elizabeth Geho, 2005.
"Specification issues in models of population and employment growth,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(1), pages 21-46, March.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Chalermpong, Saksith & Geho, Elizabeth, 2001. "Specification Issues in Models of Population and Employment Growth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5fn0m74n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Chloé Duvivier, 2013. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency? Evidence From Chinese Agriculture," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 923-943, December.
- Hyytia, Nina, 2011. "Allocation of CAP modulation funds to rural development measures at the regional level in Finland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114525, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Burrell, Alison M., 2010. "Is it becoming more difficult to research EU agricultural sector policies?," 50th Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93946, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Chang K. Seung, 2014. "Estimating effects of exogenous output changes: an application of multi-regional social accounting matrix (MRSAM) method to natural resource management," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 177-193, June.
- Chang K. Seung, 2020. "Key sector analysis for a subnational region with leakages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 65(3), pages 619-644, December.
- Seung, Chang K., 2017. "A Multi-regional Economic Impact Analysis of Alaska Salmon Fishery Failures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 22-30.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Burrell, A., 2011. "Is it becoming more difficult to research EU agricultural sector policies?," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 46, March.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Simon Zemp, 2003. "Spatial Spillovers in Metropolitan Areas: Evidence from Swiss Communes," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Maria Espinosa & Alejandro Cardenete & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2013. "The rural-urban spillovers of EU structural policies in Cordoba, Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC85301, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:76:y:2000:i:3:p:395-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.