Linkage to Dynamic Markets and Rural Territorial Development in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie & Mukherjee, Anit, 2005. "Rural and urban dynamics and poverty: Evidence from China and India," FCND discussion papers 196, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J., 1996.
"The Spread of Industry: Spatial Agglomeration in Economic Development,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 440-464, December.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J., 1996. "The spread of industry: spatial agglomeration in economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diego Puga, 1996. "The Spread of Industry: Spatial Agglomeration in Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0279, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J, 1996. "The Spread of Industry: Spatial Agglomeration in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 1354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F Goffette-Nagot & B Schmitt, 1999. "Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Configurations in Rural Areas," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(7), pages 1239-1257, July.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs, the New Economic Geography, and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1201, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Krugman, 2011. "The New Economic Geography, Now Middle-aged," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 1-7.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995.
"Transport Costs and Rural Development,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 2003. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10309, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1185, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Javier Escobal & Máximo Torero, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Asset Complementarities: The Case of Rural Peru," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 42(125), pages 137-164.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2000. "Rural poverty in Latin America: Determinants and exit paths," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 389-409, August.
- Costis Hadjimichalis, 2006. "Non‐Economic Factors in Economic Geography and in ‘New Regionalism’: A Sympathetic Critique," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 690-704, September.
- Geoffrey Schneider & Paul Susman, 2008. "Trade, People and Places: A Social Economic-Geographic Approach to Comparative Institutional Advantage," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 66(4), pages 469-499.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravnborg, Helle Munk & Gómez, Ligia Ivette, 2015. "Poverty Reduction Through Dispossession: The Milk Boom and the Return of the Elite in Santo Tomás, Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 118-128.
- Berdegué, Julio A. & Escobal, Javier & Bebbington, Anthony, 2015. "Explaining Spatial Diversity in Latin American Rural Development: Structures, Institutions, and Coalitions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 129-137.
- Thomas Vetter & Marianne Nylandsted Larsen & Thilde Bech Bruun, 2019. "Supermarket-Led Development and the Neglect of Traditional Food Value Chains: Reflections on Indonesia’s Agri-Food System Transformation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-1, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic markets; rural development; territorial development; Latin America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:73:y:2015:i:c:p:44-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.