Market Access and wages: A spatially heterogeneous approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2008.
"Spatial wage disparities: Sorting matters!,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 723-742, March.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2004. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," CEPR Discussion Papers 4240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2008. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," Post-Print halshs-00754296, HAL.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995.
"Transport Costs and Rural Development,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only)
95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 2003. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10309, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1185, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2004.
"Market Access and Regional Disparities: New Economic Geography in Europe,"
Discussion Paper Series
26148, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2004. "Market Access and Regional Disparities: New Economic Geography in Europe," HWWA Discussion Papers 269, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2004.
"The Spatial Distribution of Wages: Estimating the Helpman‐Hanson Model for Germany,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 437-466, August.
- S. Brakman & H Garretsen & M. Schramm, 2004. "The Spatial Distribution of Wages:Estimating the Helpman-Hanson model for Germany," Working Papers 03-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lagos, Gustavo & Blanco, Edgar, 2010. "Mining and development in the region of Antofagasta," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 265-275, December.
- Dusan Paredes & Víctor Iturra, 2011. "Substitution Bias and the Construction of a Spatial Cost of Living Index," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 13, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Deller, Steven, 2011. "Spatial heterogeneity in the wage curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 231-233.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Guo & Mroz, Thomas A., 2013. "Expected income and labor market choices of US married couples: A locally weighted regression approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 985-995.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Economic Geography; wages; market access; Geographically Weighted regression;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cat:dtecon:dt201215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benjamin Jara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucncl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.