Mining and development in the region of Antofagasta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aroca, Patricio, 2001. "Impacts and development in local economies based on mining: : the case of the Chilean II region," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 119-134, June.
- Philip Maxwell & Matthew Peter, 1988. "Income Inequality in Small Regions: A Study of Australian Statistical Divisions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 19-27, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanco, Luisa & Grier, Robin, 2012. "Natural resource dependence and the accumulation of physical and human capital in Latin America," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 281-295.
- Söderholm, Patrik & Svahn, Nanna, 2015. "Mining, regional development and benefit-sharing in developed countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 78-91.
- Calderon, Angela & Harris, Jill D. & Kirsch, Philipp A., 2016. "Health interventions used by major resource companies operating in Colombia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 187-197.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:176-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dusan Paredes & Victor Iturra, 2012. "Market Access and wages: A spatially heterogeneous approach," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 29, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina, 2016. "When “one thing (almost) leads to another”: A micro-level exploration of learning linkages in Brazil's mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 405-414.
- Paredes, Dusan & Iturra, Victor, 2012. "Market access and wages: A spatially heterogeneous approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 349-353.
More about this item
KeywordsAntofagasta Chilean mining Mining development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:265-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.