The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2011. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," Discussion Papers DP 2011-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," Working Papers id:2922, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajitava Raychaudhuri & Prabir De, 2007. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in Education Services in Developing Asia - Pacific Countries:An Empirical Exercise," Working Papers 3407, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2005.
"Assessing the impact of communication costs on international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 428-445, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2002. "Assessing the impact of communication costs on international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2929, The World Bank.
- Claire HOLLWEG & Marn-Heong WONG, 2009. "Measuring Regulatory Restrictions in Logistics Services," Working Papers d017, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yung Chul Park, 2009. "The Global Economic Crisis, Regional Policy Coordination and Rebalancing Growth in Asia," EABER Working Papers 22856, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ana M. Fernandes, 2009.
"Structure and performance of the service sector in transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(3), pages 467-501, July.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2007. "Structure and performance of the services sector in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4357, The World Bank.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
- Dessus, Sebastien, 2001. "Human capital and growth : the recovered role of education systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2632, The World Bank.
- Arunanondchai, Jutamas & Fink, Carsten, 2007. "Trade in health services in the ASEAN region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4147, The World Bank.
- Park, Yung Chul, 2009. "The Global Economic Crisis and Rebalancing Growth in East Asia," ADBI Policy Briefs 31, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Liberalizing trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4030, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2014. "Services Liberalization in the Philippines: A Capacity Needs Assessment for AEC 2015," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2012 Vol. 39 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Claes G. Alvstam & Erja Kettunen & Patrik Ström, 2017. "The service sector in the free-trade agreement between the EU and Singapore: closing the gap between policy and business realities," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 75-105, March.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth rebalancing model; asean services sector; governmental policies;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-09-18 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .