Trade in health services in the ASEAN region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Fink, Carsten, 2004. "Regional Agreements and Trade in Services: Policy Issues," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 742-779.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2005. "Does health insurance impede trade inhealth care services?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3667, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Fink, Carsten, 2002. "Regional agreements and trade services - policy issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2852, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shepherd, Ben & Pasadilla, Gloria, 2012. "Services as a New Engine of Growth for ASEAN, the People’s Republic of China, and India," ADBI Working Papers 349, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fahmida Khatun & Mazbahul Ahamad, 2015. "Liberalising trade in health services: constraints and prospects for South Asian countries," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 57-70, January.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010.
"The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model,"
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2011. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," Discussion Papers DP 2011-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," ADBI Working Papers 246, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jeroen Klijs & Meghann Ormond & Tomas Mainil & Jack Peerlings & Wim Heijman, 2016. "A state-level analysis of the economic impacts of medical tourism in Malaysia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 30(1), pages 3-29, May.
- Schott, Jeffrey J. & Lee, Minsoo & Muir, Julia, 2012. "Prospects for Services Trade Negotiations," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 319, Asian Development Bank.
- Mia Mikic, 2007. "Health-related Services in Multilateral and Preferential Trade Arrangements in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 3007, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Smith, Richard & Martínez Álvarez, Melisa & Chanda, Rupa, 2011. "Medical tourism: A review of the literature and analysis of a role for bi-lateral trade," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 276-282.
- Lautier, Marc, 2014. "International trade of health services: Global trends and local impact," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 105-113.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Law; Population Policies; Health Economics&Finance; Disease Control&Prevention;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .