Challenges in Health Services Trade: Philippine Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jovi C. Dacanay & Maria Cherry Lyn S. Rodolfo, 2005. "Challenges in Health Services Trade : Philippine Case," Trade Working Papers 22628, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2005. "Does health insurance impede trade inhealth care services?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3667, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahmida Khatun & Mazbahul Golam Ahamad, 2012. "Liberalising Health Services in South Asia: Implications for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 96, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Rakela Thano, 2013. "Touristic Investments In Saranda Region," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(2), pages 117-130, June.
More about this item
Keywordsservices sector; health care; retirement; health services; health tourism; health professionals;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2005-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.