Challenges in Health Services Trade : Philippine Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodolfo, Maria Cherry Lyn S. & Dacanay, Jovi, 2005. "Challenges in Health Services Trade: Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 2005-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2005. "Does health insurance impede trade inhealth care services?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3667, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahmida Khatun & Mazbahul Golam Ahamad, 2012. "Liberalising Health Services in South Asia: Implications for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 96, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Rakela Thano, 2013. "Touristic Investments In Saranda Region," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(2), pages 117-130, June.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; health services; Insurance; Philippines;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .