Does health insurance impede trade inhealth care services?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson & William B. Vogt, 2000.
"Are Invisible Hands Good Hands? Moral Hazard, Competition, and the Second-Best in Health Care Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 992-1005, October.
- Martin Gaynor & Deborah Haas-Wilson & William B. Vogt, 1998. "Are Invisible Hands Good Hands? Moral Hazard, Competition, and the Second Best in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 6865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 2001. "Can no competition policy be better than some competition policy?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 55-77, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waeger, Patricia, 2007. "Trade in health services: an analytical framework," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 441, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2006. "Services, Economic Development and the Doha Round: Exploiting the Comparative Advantage of the WTO," CEPR Discussion Papers 5628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2007.
"Money for nothing: The dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2005. "Money for nothing : the dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3669, The World Bank.
- Lukas, Daniel, 2009. "Efficiency effects of cross-border medical demand," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Picazo, Oscar F., 2013. "Medical Tourism in the Philippines: Market Profile, Benchmarking Exercise, and S.W.O.T. Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2013-45, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- BERNARD HOEKMAN & ÇAĞLAR ÖZDEN, 2010.
"The Euro-Mediterranean Partnership: Trade in Services as an Alternative to Migration?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 835-857, September.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar, 2009. "The Euro-mediterranean partnership : trade in services as an alternative to migration ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5049, The World Bank.
- Arunanondchai, Jutamas & Fink, Carsten, 2007. "Trade in health services in the ASEAN region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4147, The World Bank.
- Robert L. Cardy & Mark M. Suazo, "undated". "Performance Measures: Bandwidth Versus Fidelity In Performance Management," Working Papers 0029, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Jovi C. Dacanay & Maria Cherry Lyn S. Rodolfo, 2005.
"Challenges in Health Services Trade : Philippine Case,"
Trade Working Papers
22628, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rodolfo, Maria Cherry Lyn S. & Dacanay, Jovi, 2005. "Challenges in Health Services Trade: Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 2005-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-12-14 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2005-12-14 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .