Medical Tourism in the Philippines: Market Profile, Benchmarking Exercise, and S.W.O.T. Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2005. "Does health insurance impede trade inhealth care services?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3667, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; medical tourism; industry benchmarks; market profile; demand for medical tourists; supply of services and facilities for medical tourism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-12-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2013-12-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .