Air and sea transport: Competition strategies under normal and economic crisis environments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rigas, Konstantinos & Sambracos, Evangelos & Gatzoli, Androniki, 2011. "Air and Sea Transport: Competition Strategies Under Normal and Economic Crisis Environments," MPRA Paper 52445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- McHardy, Jolian & Trotter, Stephen, 2006. "Competition and deregulation: Do air passengers get the benefits?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 74-93, January.
- Graham, Brian, 1997. "Regional airline services in the liberalized European Union single aviation market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 227-238.
- Waterson, Michael, 2003.
"The role of consumers in competition and competition policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-150, February.
- Waterson, Michael, 2001. "The role of consumers in competition and competition policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 607, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Waterson, Michael, 2001. "The Role of Consumers in Competition and Competition Policy," Economic Research Papers 269377, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:5:p:396-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Rigas, Konstantinos, 2007. "Passenger reactions to market deregulation: First results from the experience of the Greek islands market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 61-66.
- Waterson, Michael, 2003. "Consumers and Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 679, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oâ€™Connell, John F. & Williams, George, 2005. "Passengersâ€™ perceptions of low cost airlines and full service carriers: A case study involving Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Air Asia and Malaysia Airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 259-272.
- Papatheodorou, Andreas, 2002. "Civil aviation regimes and leisure tourism in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 381-388.
- Kuksov, Dmitri, 2006. "Search, common knowledge, and competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 95-108, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evangelos Sambracos & Marina Maniat, 2014. "Financial Crisis & Passenger Shipping: Evidence from Greece," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(2), pages 40-49, April-Jun.
- Konstantinos Rigas, 2012. "Connecting Island Regions – A Qualitative Approach to the European Experience," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 62(3-4), pages 30-53, July - De.
More about this item
KeywordsAir and Sea Transport; Passenger Transport; Insular Regions; Competition; Economic Crisis;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spd:journl:v:61:y:2011:i:3-4:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.