Financial Crisis & Passenger Shipping: Evidence from Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos Rigas & Evangelos Sambracos & Androniki Gatzoli, 2011.
"Air and sea transport: Competition strategies under normal and economic crisis environments,"
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business,
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 61(3-4), pages 65-84, July - De.
- Rigas, Konstantinos & Sambracos, Evangelos & Gatzoli, Androniki, 2011. "Air and Sea Transport: Competition Strategies Under Normal and Economic Crisis Environments," MPRA Paper 52445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Rigas, Konstantinos, 2007. "Passenger reactions to market deregulation: First results from the experience of the Greek islands market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 61-66.
- Konstantinos Rigas, 2012. "Connecting Island Regions – A Qualitative Approach to the European Experience," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 62(3-4), pages 30-53, July - De.
- Sambracos, Evangelos, 2001. "The contribution of Coastal Shipping in the Regional Development of the Greek Islands. The Case of the Southern Aegean Region," MPRA Paper 52519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis Koliousis, 2016. "Assessing the Impact of the Latest Deregulatory Developments in the EU28 Transport Industry Production: a Critical Review Based on Empirical Data," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(1-2), pages 3-21, January-J.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Passenger Shipping; Financial Analysis.;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spd:journl:v:64:y:2014:i:2:p:40-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.